Decentralized, blockchain-based system to store patient medical records safe & securely
Life Assist is a decentralized, blockchain-based system to store patient and medical records safe and securely.
This is a one-app solution for all healthcare needs such as booking appointments, medication purchases/refills, medication reminders, smart healthcare integrations, online doctor consultations, and even for meal plans and healthy lifestyle options such as gym memberships or curated training programs.
- Web & Mobile
Life Assist is a decentralized, blockchain-based system that can store patient medical records safe and securely. It also features an automated component for setting up reminders for medications, refills, appointments, and checkups. IoT integrations for or smart healthcare systems like wearables, blood sugar monitoring, ECG, etc. will also be monitored and recorded.
- Reminders & Automations
- Automated reminders for medications, refills, appointments, tests, doctor follow-ups, etc.
- Foolproof Data Storage
- Record storage in digital format in a decentralized system: No lost records or records tampered with
- Assistance & Oversight
- Carer bookings and management of assisted care facilities for elders, handicapped, etc.
- IoT Integrations
- IoT integrations for smart healthcare systems – wearables, blood sugar monitoring, ECG, etc.
- Health & Fitness
- Fitness tracking and tie-ins for gyms, personal trainers, meal plans, fitness regimes, etc.
- COVID-19 Safety
- Vaccination tracking for COVID-19 safety – Can be integrated with existing safe entry systems.